Praise for the RKC Recert — Minneapolis, MN, June 2014

Martine Kerr, Dubai, UAE, Owner, Kult Fitness

Athletic Achievements RKC II, CK-FMS, Primal Move National Instructor, TRX Levels I and II, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, ACE Certified and MBA

Excellent instruction on how to execute and teach Hardstyle skills. Cortez Hull had excellent knowledge. Open to question. Humble and personable.

Very good quality, comparative to previous DD courses. Appreciated manual redesign, supply of tape, water bottles, chalk and pens. Good customer service.

Jen Kalmes, Eagan, MN, Full time RKC and PCC instructor

Athletic Achievements RKC, PCC

I have learned so much more than I did in one day in comparison to the 3-day cert 2 years ago. I really appreciate all the time we spent on troubleshooting and the corrections. These are very valuable tools and information that I can apply right away for myself and my clients.

Cortez is outstanding! He has a lot of great tips and tools that I will be able to apply immediately.

Top notch Dragon Door always puts on the best certifications with a lot of take-aways and tools that I can use.

John Rock, Arden Hills, MN, Personal Trainer

Athletic Achievements Two time Olympic Trials participant - XC Skiing 1991 Untitled States Ski Association National Ranking - 1st domestically born in 1964 NSCA – CSCS, ACSM - HF/I, Z-Health - R,I,S,T, NASM – PES, ACE - Personal Trainer, AFAA - Primary Instruction Professional Ski Instructors of America - central division, Educational Staff for Nordic Track and Skate

Always fun, always a learning experience. High understanding of teaching techniques.

Practical use is the highest. I keep coming back because enriching my knowledge of the basic drills makes me better as an instructor and user. The RKC curriculum is on the top tier of the fitness community.

Ron Wetzell, Minneapolis, MN, Russian Kettlebell Instructor

Athletic Achievements I have been an RKC since 2008.

Each time through a re-cert it seems that I hear new nuances in forms. That makes my practice better.

I appreciate now remedial drills being presented because it expanded my toolbox and ability to be a better instructor for my clients.

I appreciate the acknowledgement that different body types may require slight variations.

RKC is the best. Training with kettlebells is such a physically profound experience because we have to meet ourselves at our limits, which is really where we are alive.